Corona Special pt. 5 Andrea Martin – How do we cope with our limited life? (2020-04-02, EN)
In this feature I have the pleasure to exchange with Andrea Martin.
Andrea is the Leader IBM Watson Center Munich. She also is an IBM Distinguished Engineer.
- can decrease efficiency
- people in conference calls often
- calendar fuller
- not all clients used to online-collaboration tools
- be in the same room, design thinking, etc.
- new big demand: help clients get up and running in virtual collaboration space
- own cantine: fun but additional time effort
- how to wind down after workday
- go out
Enjoy watching it!
Full Interview: https://youtu.be/Lhrew91JJ08
The following links lead you to the different features:
- What’s the difference? (https://youtu.be/4VCt1d0LdZ0)
- Digital Homeoffice – new? (https://youtu.be/jAQ8gp1RIBg)
- Daily socializing routine? (https://youtu.be/_M4O0pUdlj4)
- More intimate collaborations? (https://youtu.be/xAf1DwADxF4)
- How do we cope with our limited life? (https://youtu.be/aFcESXQuntc)
- How to organize your day? (https://youtu.be/uN6ENDZzquM)
- Fast-Forward to the Digital Transformation? (https://youtu.be/EoWiCjKrDkc)
- COVID-19 for Future? (https://youtu.be/cupTO9818Mc)
- Rediscovering solidarity? (https://youtu.be/D5FTvvlJpOA)
- Funniest confinement situations? (https://youtu.be/qVCt4kOKjC8)